Welcome To Air Force vs Michigan Live Stream Game Coverage On ESPN, FOX, CBS, SKY, NBCSN, TNT, truTV, TBS Or Any TV Channels Online, Here You Can Easily Watch Your All The Favorite Team Match NCAAF 2017 Regular Season Live Stream.
Watch Air Force vs Michigan Live Stream
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan on Saturday, September 16th, will host the match-up between the Air Force Falcons against the Michigan Wolverines in their home at 12:00 PM EST. The Wolverines are definitely the favorites to win this, being ranked #7, and have a spread of 24.5 points to cover with a posted total of 53 at current; although, when the lines first opened it was a 25.5 point spread and a 57.5 posted total. The bettors are in support of the Wolverines failing to cover the spread however, with 58% of them betting for the Air Force Falcons and the remaining 42% for Michigan.
The Falcons are 7-1 against the spread currently in their last 8 September games, 5-0 in their last 5 non-conference games, and 12-5 vs. teams with a winning record. Their O/U is 6-2 in their last 8 games after allowing less than 20 points in the previous game and 1-5 in their last 6 games against the Big Ten. On the other hand, the Wolverines are 7-2 against the spread in their last 9 games following an ATS loss, 1-4 in their last 5 home games vs. teams with a winning road-games record, and 0-5 in their last 5 games following a win of more than 20 points. Their O/U is 6-0-1 in their last 7 non-conference games, 9-1 in their last 10 games following an ATS loss, and 13-3-1 in their last 17 games following a win.
Both the Wolverines and the Falcons won their last games; Michigan against Cincinnati (36-14) and the Air Force over the Virginia Military Institute (62-0). The Falcons however, were off last week and speculation is that they might have gotten out of form. Others believe however that their win over VMI is a testament to how their new team is looking this season but it should be noted that the Falcons have a full new roster of starters regardless.